HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Nuova San Massimo Srl, with registered office in Milan via Via dell’Annunciata 31 20121 Cod. Fisc. and part. Iva 06753720967, tel. 0229001055 (“Company”).
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION (DPO) E-mail address email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED Navigation data
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are data created by a server that are stored in text files on the computer’s hard disk or on any device used by the user to access the Internet (smartphone, tablet) and allow the collection of information on the navigation performed by the user on the website.
Cookies can be stored permanently on your computer and have a variable duration (c.d. persistent cookies), but they can also disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies).
Cookies can be installed from the site you are visiting (c.d. first-party cookies) or they can be installed by other websites (c.d. third-party cookies).
- Technical cookies
- of session / navigation: The use of c.d. Session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) are strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable secure browsing and efficient use of the site and its applications. I c.d. Session cookies used on the NUOVA SAN MASSIMO site for HOUSE OF ROCEM (henceforth NSM-HOR) avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user. ‘user. They do not need your consent.
- Persistent cookies: persistent cookies remain on the device even after leaving the website, until the user cancels them or until they reach their expiration date. The NSM-HOR site creates this type of cookie and stores it on the device so that it can be read when the user visits the site again. This allows, for example, to find, even in subsequent visits to the site, the preferences set (eg wish lists, shopping cart …). They do not need your consent.
- Analytics Cookies: cookies installed to collect aggregate information of a mainly statistical nature (how much time is left on a web page, number of site visitors …).
- First-party analytical cookies: similar to technical cookies as they are installed directly from the site you are visiting to improve their usability. They do not need your consent.
- Profiling Cookies: cookies used to trace the route on the network and create profiles on one’s tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies advertising messages can be transmitted to the terminal in line with the preferences already shown by the user himself in the online map.
- First-party profiling cookies: used and installed by NSM-HOR to collect information on the user’s browsing habits in order to offer advertising messages as relevant as possible to his interests. This means that they are also used to limit the number of times the user sees a specific advertisement: for NSM-HOR it means to communicate more effectively, for the user it means receiving less invasive advertising closer to his preferences. While browsing within the NSM-HOR site, promotional cookies allow confirmation that the user is consulting advertisements, showing him promotional content that may be of interest to him based on what he has previously visited. These cookies also allow, while the user is browsing other sites, to show for promotional purposes content that he has recently consulted on the NSM-HOR website. The NSM-HOR site uses promotional cookies exclusively in anonymous mode: the advertising is targeted but it is not identifiable who the user is. The promotional cookies used are permanent, although they remain in the user’s device for a limited time. They need your consent.
- Third-party profiling cookies: used and installed by third parties to track the user’s navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices … These cookies are managed by third-party companies such as TagMan, DoubleClick, AddThis. On the NSM-HOR website you can also find social buttons / widgets, or those particular “buttons” depicting the icons of social networks (for example, Facebook and Twitter). These “buttons” allow users who are browsing the site to reach and interact with a “click” directly with social networks. Thanks to the click on the Social buttons / widgets, the social network acquires data related to the user’s visit to the NSM-HOR website and at the same time releases its own profiling cookies.
MANAGEMENT OF PREFERENCES ON COOKIES
– by clicking on the “Continue” button in the banner containing the brief information, which appears when the user visits the site;
– by continuing to browse the NSM-HOR site by accessing another area of the site or by selecting an item on the same page. HOW TO MODIFY THE SETTINGS ON COOKIES Most Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies automatically. This means that the user has the possibility, at any time, to set his browser to accept all cookies, only some, or to refuse them, disabling their use by the sites. Furthermore, the user can normally set his browser preferences so as to be notified whenever a cookie is stored on his computer. Finally, at the end of each browsing session, the user can delete the collected cookies from the hard disk of his device. If you want to delete the cookies installed in the browser’s cookies folder, remember that each browser has different procedures for managing the settings.
Selecting the links below the user can get specific instructions for some of the main browsers:
Microsoft Windows Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/enUS/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
Apple Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
If the user does not want to receive Google Analytics cookies, he can do so by going to the page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
If the user wants to learn more about cookies in general, he can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
If the user wants to learn more about behavioral advertising and online privacy, visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com
If the user wants to know more about cookies, Google Analytics can visit http://www.google.com/intl/it/analytics/privacyoverview.html
If the user wants to learn more about the Criteo cookies used by our site, he can visit http://www.criteo.com/en/privacy-policy
Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are designed to guarantee the normal navigation of the Site and related to activities that are strictly necessary for its operation and service provision. In most cases these are session cookies.
All technical cookies do not require any consent, so they are automatically installed following access to the Site and are not used for other purposes.
JSESSIONID, RT, VISITOR, AWSELB, rjrsession, lastRskxRun, rskxRunCookie, rCookie Expiring dates: JSESSIONID, RT (1 week), VISITOR (1 day), AWSELB, rjrsession (9 days), last RskxRun (10 years), rskxRunCookie (10 years), rCookie (10 years) Analytical cookies First-party cookies used by NSM-HOR MILANO to collect aggregate statistical information on the use of the Site by users (number of visitors, pages visited, time spent on the Site, etc.). These cookies collect information in an aggregate and anonymous manner. Without these cookies it would not be possible to know when the Site was visited and to monitor its performance. __atuvc, __atuvs, ouid, di2, vc, uvc, xtc, loc, _ga, _gid, _gat, _gat_globalTracker, NID Expiring dates: __atuvc (1 year), __atuvs (1 hour), ouid (1 year), di2, vc, uvc (1 year), xtc, loc (1 year), _ga (2 years), _gid, _gat (1 day), _gat_globalTracker, NID (6 months)
Technical cookies for navigation and functionality
The Site uses first-party, session and persistent cookies to allow safe and efficient browsing and use of the Site, as well as to improve the services rendered and the browsing experience. These are cookies that, for example, allow the recognition of the selected language and the country from which you connect to the Site. These cookies, recognizing you when you access the Site again, prevent you from having to enter your data each time. For example, if you have selected and placed in the shopping cart the products for purchase but do not complete the operation, you can resume and finalize the transaction in a subsequent session. alreadyAccessed, seenRecently, hidePrivacy Expiring dates: alreadyAccessed, seenRecently (an hour), hidePrivacy Profiling cookies Profiling cookies used by the Site with which it is possible to store the preferences detected during each visit and thus create profiles that allow you to send messages closer to the user’s preferences and interests. For example, they allow you to view the products you are looking for faster or to offer you the most similar item. This Site also allows the use of third-party profiling cookies that are used to display our commercial offers even when you visit other sites (retargeting).
IDE, __olapicU, doubleclick.net, google.com, criteo.com, fanplayr.com, gigya.com, app.rejoiner.com
IDE (4 months),
criteo.com (3 months),
fanplayr.com (1 year),
gigya.com (6 months),
Social network cookies
NSM-HOR uses third-party cookies that allow users to interact with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) and in particular to share Site content through the aforementioned social networks.
facebook.com, twitter.com, pinterest.com
facebook.com (3 months),
twitter.com (2 years),
OBLIGATORY OF PROVIDING DATA
The personal data processed through the installation of technical cookies and first-party analytical cookies are necessary to ensure the correct navigation within the site.
It is optional to consent to the installation of third-party analytical cookies and profiling cookies. Your personal data will be processed by these cookies only with your express consent in the manner indicated above.
The data can be processed by external parties acting as autonomous holders such as, for example, the authorities and supervisory and control bodies.
The data may also be processed, on behalf of the Company, by external parties designated as managers, to whom appropriate operating instructions are given. These subjects are essentially included in the following categories:
companies offering e-mail services;
companies that offer services instrumental to the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this disclosure (IT suppliers, a company that deals with the management and maintenance of the site …)
SUBJECTS AUTHORIZED FOR TREATMENT
The data may be processed by employees of company departments appointed to pursue the aforementioned purposes, which have been expressly authorized for processing and which have received adequate operating instructions.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA IN COUNTRIES NOT BELONGING TO THE EUROPEAN UNION
There are no data transfers outside the European Union
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY – CLAIM TO THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
Contacting the Privacy Office, by mail to the address Nuova san Massimo Srl, with registered office in Milan via Via Dell’Annunciata 31 20121, to the kind attention of the Privacy Contact, to the tel. 0229001055 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org the interested parties can ask the owner to access the data concerning them, their cancellation, the correction of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of the treatment in the cases provided for by art. 18 GDPR, as well as the opposition to the processing in the hypotheses of legitimate interest of the owner.
Furthermore, if the treatment is based on consent or on the contract and is carried out with automated tools, the interested parties have the right to receive the data in a structured format, commonly used and automatically readable, as well as, if technically feasible , to transmit them to another holder without impediment.
Interested parties have the right to revoke the consent given at any time for marketing and / or profiling purposes, as well as to oppose the processing of data for marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing. The possibility remains for the interested party who prefers to be contacted for the aforementioned purpose exclusively through traditional methods, to express his opposition only to receiving communications through automated means.
Interested parties have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent control authority in the Member State in which they habitually reside or work or of the State in which the alleged violation occurred.